суббота, 16 января 2010 г.

la-la ^^

GOSH - is awesome cosmetics!!! I have opened its delights for myself that time when has bought a cream-Basis under a make-up. It was, it's and it will be the most good cream means which I ever bought:) It's the unique which cream approaches for my person in every way. Exactly lays down, and the main thing it is not appreciable...:) Also that is much important, it is not necessary to put much cream that all was fine хDDD Before putting cream means, I humidify my face with a usual cream after that tone lays down even better :) I havn't a problem skin, but without cream  it looks more faintly than my body,couse the face we wash more often than all the rest and that's why it looks more faintly: / At least at me. And I hate, when i have a pale face because of it is necessary to use this means. I have already tried many different means and earlier stopped on Manhattan (Bronze 26) but... It keeps not long, on my face, and pallor not to pass хD Though I respect cosmetics Mahattan, especially a lip glosses. But literally several months ago has simply decided to try ? to say so, on myself cosmetics GOSH. It is amazing... cream-Basis under a make-up  means, lip glosses, nail polish, Ink for eyelashes... all is just woаahhh <3
P.S : Except for cosmetics GOSH I still love cosmetics By RIMMEL and Bourjois well and Mahattan too:)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий